Finding Successful Access Solutions is our Passion
With over 40 years combined experience in the field, we have a proven record of excellence within education, adult services, professional development – speaking at conferences (such as the Arts Education Network, Communication Matters etc.), training & consultancy and healthcare (including medico-legal). We are a small team of specialist practitioners who collaborate with a variety of arts organisations, healthcare organisations, education establishments and case management teams; delivering training in accessible music, inclusive arts and assistive technology interventions.
Who do we Work with?
- Profoundly disabled individuals experiencing multi- sensory impairments
- Adults and children with complex physical disabilities
- People with Traumatic Brain Injuries
- People with Acquired Brain Injuries
- We have involvement with a preschool group for profoundly deaf babies; exploring music through vibration
- Social Services and LEAs
Where do we Work?
We are based in south Wales and travel extensively to education establishments, arts organisations, care homes and to individuals in private homes throughout Wales and the west. We also work remotely and throughout the United Kingdom and are willing travel.