Would your learners with the most complex disabilities benefit from specialist assessments for their assistive technology requirements?
Do your staff need support with assessments, training, ongoing recommendations and target-setting?
Do you need advice and training on?
- eyegaze assessment and advice for ongoing development
- switch access – when? how? what switch? how to go beyond cause and effect
- alternative mouse – training and advice on when to use a joystick/rollerball and how to teach the skill
- from cause and effect to choice making and beyond
- use of sensory play to support learning
- training and advice in use of mobility platform and specialist controls for wheelchair driving including wheelchair driving training profile
Contact us for
- a local independent specialist in assistive technology with 20 years experience
- bespoke music and technology sessions for small groups
- one FREE consultation morning to discuss ongoing requirements (eligible when 6 days are booked – one day per half term)
- 10% discount when you block book